For the latest guidance and travel updates, see our COVID-19 travel info page.
Half Board Holidays
What are half board holidays?
If you opt to book a half-board holiday, this means that your accommodation, breakfast and one other meal (usually dinner) is included in the price. The food, particularly at larger hotels, is often served in a 'help yourself' buffet style. Unlike all-inclusive holidays, your drinks (usually with the exception of staples such as juice or coffee with breakfast) and any additional food options are not included in the price. Half board holidays are therefore a great option for a holidaymaker who wants some level of predictability in the price they will pay, but isn't likely to consume too many drinks at the hotel and is happy to eat lunch away from the property - be that while taking a day excursion, or simply sampling the cuisine in a local restaurant.
Find out about full board holidays.
Our favourite half board hotels
Below we have selected a few of our favourite hotels offering half-board accommodation for you. Each of these properties can be booked with half board as an option. None of these quite floating your boat? Then search through all of our hotel properties using the search form at the top of this page and filter by half board.
- Kids' club and children's playground
- Spa including jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Just 400m from the beach
San Antonio Bay, Ibiza
- Superb beachfront location
- Seperate kids pool
- Professional entertainment shows
- Just 10m from the beach
- Buffet and a la carte restaurants on site
- Considered one of the best hotels in Majorca
Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife
- Hotel overlooks the beach
- Europes largest Hard Rock Cafe on site
- Four different swimming pools
Puerto del Carmen, Tenerife
- Beachfront location
- Numerous shops, & entertainment nearby
- Good public transport connections
Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura
- Exceptional décor and architectural design
- Impressive spa and treatments on-site
- Just 100m from the beach
- Ideal spot for exploring the island
- Handy mini-market on site
- Just 500m from Afandou Beach
- Private beach area
- Mini 9 hole golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 15-minutes’ walk from Paphos Harbour
- Lazy river, waterfall and children’s pool.
- Adventure playground and dedicated kids club
*Prices shown are based on per person per night (pppn).
- Read more about family holidays
- Read more about all inclusive holidays
- Read more about cheap holidays
More reasons to book with us…
Book with confidence
Our flight-inclusive package holidays are financially protected with ATOL
Over 1.5 million
happy customers book with us every year
Pay in instalments
& spread the holiday cost up to four weeks before you fly
24/7 in-resort support
from our UK call centre