Best Family Hotels with Waterparks
Sometimes, there isn't anything quite like a waterpark to keep your kids entertained on a family holiday. Providing excitement throughout the day, waterpark hotels also help to keep the costs down as practically everything you might want is within an arm's reach.
Best hotels with waterparks
Who doesn't love tubing down a lazy river, shooting down a black hole on an inflatable or jumping the waves in the wave pool? You don't have to splash out to enjoy some family fun in the sun at one of these amazing value waterpark hotels.
- 6 Slides
- 3 pools
- Pool bar
- Free entry to Katlantis Splash Park
- Interactive water fortress
- 2 x 1500L drenching buckets
Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
- 4 pools
- Pool bar
- Pirate ship play area
- 7 pools
- 7 adventure slides
- Wave pool and slash zone
Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria
- White-knuckle slides
- Mini park for kids
- Gran Canaria’s only seawater water park
Salou, Costa Dorada
- 17 water attractions
- Lazy river
- Indoor children’s section
*Prices shown are based on per person per night (pppn).
PortAventura El Paso - a waterpark hotel and more
PortAventura El Paso hotel includes full access to PortAventural World, making for a great choice. This also includes access to the fabulous Caribe Aquatic Park which harbours over 34,000 m² of pools and fun slides suitable for all ages. What's more, not only does this hotel provide whatever you might want in a waterpark, it also has a theme park with thrill rides, roller coasters, shows and much much more...
- Explore differently-themed areas - PortAventura World has a mix of different worlds to be discovered, such as Mexico, China and Mediterrania.
- Visit the theme park - Enjoy over 40 rides and brave the 8 dizzying loops of Dragon Khan or the spectacular descent from 76 metres on Europe’s highest roller coaster: Shambhala!
- Experience varied gastronomy - There's a vast array of eating options including numerous à la carte restaurants, world-themed cuisine and fast-food outlets for those on the go.
Read more about the selection of hotels available at PortAventura World.
We've got plenty more family holidays to choose from
Want to relax by the pool whilst the kids are having fun? Check out our range of hotels with kids clubs.
Notoriously difficult to please, we've suggested some of the best Hotels to keep them entertained.
Value family hotels
Inspiration for all inclusive family holidays abroad. Great savings on all inclusive hotels.
More reasons to book with us…
Book with confidence
Our holidays are financially protected with our ATOL licence
Over 1.5 million
happy customers book with us every year
Pay in instalments
& spread the holiday cost up to two weeks before you fly
24/7 in-resort support
from our UK call centre