Flexible payments with On the Beach
Pay for your holiday with your PayPal account
We now offer more payment options with the introduction of PayPal, giving you more flexibility with paying for your holiday. Select PayPal at the checkout and simply use your PayPal account to securely book your holiday in a few easy steps. Take the worry out of paying.
Low deposits from just £30pp
We want to make booking your holiday as easy as possible, that's why we have a flexible payment scheme to help you spread the cost. Book today with a low deposit and take advantage of early booking rates and the best hotel and flight availability.
How it works: holidays traveling within 5 months (150 days)
1. Book from just £1pp from your hotel cost plus 100% of your flight and flight extra costs.
2. 28 days before departure, pay your remaining hotel cost along with any transfer or car parking costs.
Your payment dates are shown clearly at checkout, and we'll email you to let you know when a payment is due.
Is your holiday more than 5 months (150 days) away?
You can now spread the cost of your holiday even further by splitting it into smaller, more manageable payments with our brilliant flexible deposits scheme. Depending on when you fly, you can choose to pay in up to three instalments – whatever works best for your budget.
How it works: Flexible deposits
1. Book from just £1pp from your hotel cost plus 20% of your flight and flight extras cost and 100% of your insurance cost.
2. Pay the remaining 80% of your flight and flight extras cost 31 days after booking.
3. Your final payment isn't due until 4 weeks before you fly and includes your remaining hotel cost plus your transfers and car parking cost.
Please note we make a small charge for each payment made via the deposit scheme (£4.95 per payment), irrespective of the payment card type. You can pay the full amount for your holiday at any time.
Is your holiday within the next 90 days?
For customers travelling within the next 28 days, full payment is required upon booking. For those travelling after 28 days but within 90 days, the standard deposit is required upon booking and then the balance will be due 4 weeks before departure.
Pay with cash
We know that not everyone likes the idea of managing their money online. So, if you’re booking more than 28 days in advance and prefer to use your hard-earned cash to pay, you now can by following these simple steps.
How it works: Paying with cash
1. Select ‘Pay cash today’ at check-out.
2. Receive your barcode via email (remember to check your junk folder).
3. Take your barcode to your nearest shop with Pay Point.
4. Once confirmed, you will receive the rest of your barcodes.
Flexible payment dates
Need to change the date of your next payment? We’re now giving you the option to move the date of your next payment up to 14 days into the future. Simply login to your account via the “My Bookings” section of our website to view and change the date of your upcoming payments. You can change the date of each instalment once, except from the final balance payment, which cannot be changed.
More reasons to book with us…
Book with confidence
Our flight-inclsuive package holidays are financially protected with ATOL
Over 1.5 million
happy customers book with us every year
Pay in instalments
& spread the holiday cost up to four weeks before you fly
24/7 in-resort support
from our UK call centre