Holidays are the most wonderful time of the year: we know that. And, here at On the Beach, we always strive to make your next holiday better and beachier than the last one. That’s where Revolut comes in.
When you book a holiday with us, between now and the 31st December 2022, our friends at Revolut will send you out one of their pre-paid currency cards, plus £25 to spend on your holibobs!* And to help take the hassle out of your holiday-prep, we’ve even put together a quick guide to travelling like a pro with your shiny new Revolut card…
Make yourself a cuppa and get browsing for your perfect On the Beach holiday. Looking to jet off last-minute? We’ve got you sorted. Taking away a special someone? Our adult-only breaks are the ideal solution. Family decided to join you on your jollies? Say no more. Up for a bit of winter sun? Sounds glorious! And, of course, there’s our speciality: the beach holiday. With deposits as low as £30pp, there’s no time like the present: get it booked!
So, you’ve taken the plunge: your holiday is booked and you can practically smell the perfume in duty free already. In your inbox will now be an email from us with a link to sign up for your Revolut card. Enter your details to register with Revolut and they will pop your card in the post. Your job’s done!
Your card is on its way! It might take up to 7 days before the parcel arrives at your door, but in the meantime, you can make online transactions with your virtual card (of course you’ll have to load some money onto it first). You’ll need to make three transactions before your £25 of holiday spends arrives in your account, but these can be as minimal as a tiny travel-sized shampoo or a magazine for your flight.
You’ve made it to the airport, £25 richer. You’ve checked in your (surprisingly underweight) bags and you’ve strolled through security with your FREE fast track passes** – don’t say we don’t treat you – all that’s left is to buy that obligatory holiday book and grab yourself an airport beer. Or, if you’re headed to Turkey, you can wait until you land to take full advantage of your extra holiday spends: that £25 is the equivalent of 16 beers in Turkey! Seriously, 16! You’re welcome.
Sea, sand and plenty of sunshine await you on your jollies, and now you can add stress-free spending to that list! With your Revolut card, you can purchase cocktails, souvenirs, and quite frankly anything else you fancy, at the interbank exchange rate, in over 150 currencies, and with no fees from Monday-Friday.
Need some inspiration before you book? Check out the ‘dope’ destinations that we think should be on everyone’s list.
*Offer applies to package holidays booked from 24 September 2022 to 31 December 2022 (inclusive). Offer activated upon making three transactions on Revolut card. One incentive per booking. Subject to availability. Existing Revolut customers ineligible – see full T&Cs below. Delivery fees may apply.
**Terms and conditions apply. Offer applies to outbound journey of summer 2023 package holidays only. Some airports are excluded from offer. Please see relevant page for full terms and conditions – Fast track T&C’s.
1. This promotion is offered by On the Beach Limited, whose registered office is 5 Adair Street, Manchester, M1 2NQ (“On the Beach” or “OTB”). By participating in the promotion, customers shall be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. A customer who has made a Qualifying Booking (as defined below) and is not an existing customer of Revolut.
3. ‘Qualifying Booking’ means a booking made which meets all of the following requirements:
a) Order must be for a package holiday.
b) Order must be placed between 00:01 GMT on 24 September 2022 and 23:59 on 31 December 2022.
c) Order must be made more than 3 days in advance of travel.
What is included and excluded?
4. For each Qualifying Booking, Revolut will provide a £25 cash incentive which will be paid onto the corresponding Revolut card once the customer has applied for and activated their Revolut card and has used the card in three separate transactions (of any value).
5. Upon making a Qualifying Booking, On the Beach will provide you with a link to sign up for a Revolut card. Upon sign up, and after you have made three transactions using the card (however small), the £25 cash incentive will be triggered and appear on your Revolut account. Physical cards may take up to 7 business days to arrive, however a virtual card will be available for use upon signup.
6. If customers are opted-in to marketing emails, they will receive the signup link in an email within 3 days of making a Qualifying Booking, provided the Booking has not been cancelled. Customers will also be prompted via email 10 days before their departure date to remind them of the offer. If not opted-in to marketing, customers are asked to email Revolut@onthebeach.co.uk after which a link will be automatically sent out. This address will not be monitored.
Subject to availability
7. This promotion is subject to availability and there is a cap on the number of customers that can redeem the offer, being the first 8000 customers to sign up. OTB reserves the right to withdraw the promotion if this cap is reached. If OTB anticipates this, it will stop advertising the promotion and a notice of withdrawal of the promotion will be added to the website on this webpage.
Who is my contract with?
8. Revolut will act as the supplier of the account, and will provide the £25 cash incentive.
9. Although On the Beach will facilitate the offer, your contract for any financial services will be with Revolut, and you will need to register with Revolut and agree to their Terms and Conditions upon signup.
10. The Revolut account and cash incentive do not form part of your package holiday, and are not a “travel service” for the purposes of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018.
11. Save where On the Beach has been negligent, On the Beach does not accept any liability for issues with the Revolut account or any acts or omissions of Revolut, including the payment of the incentive. However, if the customer informs OTB promptly of any issues, OTB will provide customer with such reasonable assistance as it is able to in the circumstances.
12. It is customer’s responsibility to:
a) Provide complete and correct contact details (email address) when making the Qualifying Booking. If incorrect or incomplete details are provided then OTB may not be able to send out the signup email.
b) Not misuse the offer provided by Revolut, and to abide by Revolut’s terms and conditions upon signup.
14. On the Beach is not responsible for any personal information that customers give to Revolut upon signup.
15. These terms and conditions (and any issues or disputes arising) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. On the Beach’s standard booking conditions apply to bookings, please refer to www.onthebeach.co.uk/terms_of_business and the other terms and conditions displayed as part of the booking journey.