For the latest information on COVID-19 travel restrictions please see our Coronavirus FAQs page
Rising above the rest as the largest island in the Ionian Sea, Kefalonia is a great place to enjoy a week or two in the sun on your next holiday.
With a beautifully balmy climate, sandy shorelines, and plenty to explore during your stay, the sunny island of Kefalonia is just waiting for your arrival.Beaches
Boasting an impressive 250km of coastline, this idyllic island has plenty of beaches for you to choose from. Spend a day basking under the sun on the iconic Myrtos Beach, try your hand at water sports on Skala Beach, or enjoy the best of both at the popular Xi Beach.Culture
Playing host to a number of different cultures and peoples throughout its colourful history, the island of Kefallinia has a beautifully welcoming and mixed culture at its heart. With a strong community feel and famous hospitality, you’ll never feel far from home on Kefalonia.Food & Drink
Much like the culture of the island itself, food on Kefalonia is rich and varied, pulling influences from a number of different areas. Enjoy local favourites like souvlakia (seasoned sticks of grilled meat), tiropita (puff pastries filled with feta cheese), or imam eggplants (baked eggplants stuffed with tomatoes and onions).Nightlife
One of Greece’s quieter islands, Kefalonia is a great place to let your hair down without going too wild. Sip cocktails at the Astra Cocktail Bar, make new friends at the Akri Seaside Bar, or simply kick back and relax at the popular Eden Bar.Important Information
Flight Time: 4 hoursTime Difference: +2hrCurrency: EuroOfficial Language: Greek
Kefalonia hotels for families
Nothing beats a holiday in the sun with your family. Let the kids be kids and let the adults unwind with our choice of family-friendly hotels in Kefalonia.
- Quiet location
- Just a short walk away from the beachfront
- Great choice for a laid-back break
- Placed perfectly, enjoying beautiful views over the Ionian sea
- Friendly, relaxing atmosphere
- Swimming pools, fitness centre, playground and crazy golf
- Located just 100m from the beach.
- Aqua Park with 5 water slides
- Evening entertainment program
All inclusive hotels in Kefalonia
Keep your hands out of your pockets this holiday with an all-inclusive beach break. With food, drink, and entertainment included in the cost of your holiday, all that’s left to do is to kick back and relax.
- Stunning panoramic views
- Four swimming pools
- Sports facilities on site
- Just 50m from Xi Beach.
- Ideal for families and couples
- Ffresh water swimming pool
- Situated on Ammes Beach
- Numerous restaurants, shopping & nightlife locally
- Private parking is available free of charge.
5 star luxury Kefalonia hotels
Treat yourself to a luxurious holiday in the sun on your next adventure. Tuck into the finest dining, swim in the swankiest pools, and sleep in the trendiest rooms for an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi and hydrophone
- Located on the beach
- Special nights with live music
- Located on the western side of the island in Lixouri
- 600m from the beach
- Outdoor cinema.
- Small beach-front hotel
- Ideal for families and couples
- Just 2 Km away from the popular Sami town
Budget Kefalonia hotels
There’s no need to worry about affording your next holiday anymore! With our selection of the best value hotels on the island, you enjoy a holiday in Kefalonia without worrying about costs.
- Family run business
- A mere 200m away
- Just 4km from Kefalonia Airport
- 2 swimming pools
- Encircled by gardens
- Just 300m from the beach
- Situated in the picturesque village of Spartia
- Idyllically located just 50 meters from Spartia beach
- Magnificent views of the Ionian Sea or the verdant hills
Check out more great Kefalonia Holidays.
More reasons to book with us…
Book with confidence
Our flight-inclusive package holidays are financially protected with ATOL
Over 1.5 million
happy customers book with us every year
Pay in instalments
& spread the holiday cost up to four weeks before you fly
24/7 in-resort support
from our UK call centre