Malta Cashback Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is offered by On the Beach Limited, whose registered office is 5 Adair Street, Manchester, M1 2NQ (“On the Beach”). By participating in the Promotion, Participants shall be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Holiday (as defined below) will be eligible to receive a cashback reward of £30 per passenger travelling on the Qualifying Holiday (‘Reward’), subject to these terms and conditions (‘Promotion’).
3. 3. ‘Qualifying Holiday’ means a holiday to Malta that includes flights and accommodation which is booked online at www.onthebeach.co.uk. Promotion is only available on Qualifying Holidays booked between 4 August 2020 and 30 September 2020 and only where the departure date is before by 31 December 2020.
4. No Reward will be payable in respect of passengers aged 2 and under.
5. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be resident in the UK, be aged 18 or over and be the lead passenger on the Qualifying Holiday (‘Participant’).
6. The Reward is only payable in relation to those passengers who actually travel on the Qualifying Holiday.
7. Once the Participant has made the final payment for the Qualifying Holiday, On the Beach will automatically process the Reward the following week after the final payment has been made. The Reward will usually be paid within 14 working days following the Participant’s final payment of the Qualifying Holiday.
8. The Reward can only be paid to the Participant. The Reward will be paid in one payment on to the card that the Participant used to pay for the Qualifying Holiday. On the Beach will not under any circumstances pay any Reward in the form of cash.
9. On the Beach’s standard booking conditions apply, please refer to www.onthebeach.co.uk/terms_of_business.
10. On the Beach reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever and to disqualify claims for Rewards which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Any decision of On the Beach in respect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.