1. This promotion is offered by On the Beach Limited, whose registered office is 5 Adair Street, Manchester, M1 2NQ (“OTB”). By participating in the promotion, you shall be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. If you make a Qualifying Booking (defined below), each passenger resident in the UK and named on that booking will receive a pass to enable them to access the fast track security lane at your UK departure airport (“Fast Track”).
3. Qualifying Booking means a booking which meets all of the following requirements:
Order must be for a package holiday that includes flights and accommodation with a minimum stay of 7 nights;
Order must be for no more than 6 passengers (infants aged under 2 do not count as a passenger for these purposes). For the avoidance of doubt, where the order has more than 6 passengers, no one on the booking will receive the complimentary Fast Track;
Order must be placed on or after14 November 2023 ;
Departure must be between 1 January 2024 and 31 December 2024;
Departure must not be from one of these excluded airports when you book. Please note this list is subject to change from time to time, therefore please check the list of excluded airports before making your booking; and
Order must be fully paid and remain active.
4. Please note, as the Fast Track service is operated by third parties, OTB does not have any control over the closure of the Fast Track lane (for example for operational reasons, due to reasons of health and safety or circumstances beyond the airport’s control) and so OTB cannot guarantee that the Fast Track Service will be open for Qualifying Bookings that OTB has provided with Fast Track passes. No cash alternative is available if Fast Track is closed.
5. There are no assurances as to the queue length or time for Fast Track and no guarantees that the Fast Track queue time will be less than the standard lanes. With a Fast Track pass you are still subject to the same security procedures and regulations so you will need to make sure you allow enough time for this. You will be responsible if you miss your flight because you did not leave enough time to go through the security process.
6. If after making a Qualifying Booking, the airline changes your flight times or you amend your booking we cannot guarantee we will necessarily be able to offer the Fast Track service in respect of your amended flight times although we will endeavour to provide it on your amended booking (provided it still falls within the definition of Qualifying Booking).
7. Fast Track is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be provided by OTB if you decide not to use the Fast Track service.
8. The Fast Track service is operated by third parties and each of these has their own set of terms. Although OTB will pay for the Fast Track pass, it is your responsibility to comply with their terms so please read these carefully before you travel.
9. In some airports you are not able to take certain items such as prams, car seats or wheelchairs through Fast Track. Please check the terms for your departure airport as you may be unable to use the service if you are travelling with such items. OTB shall have no liability if you are unable to benefit from the Fast Track service because you are carrying any such items and you will not qualify for any Compensation.
10. Subject to paragraph 11, OTB shall not be liable for any loss you suffer arising from the provision (or non-provision) or use of Fast Track, including but not limited to any loss or personal injury suffered, in respect of any personal belongings or any failure to board a flight.
11. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of OTB (i) in relation to personal injury or death caused by On the Beach’s negligence or (ii) in respect of its obligations under applicable legislation, including without the limitation the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Regulations 2018 where relevant.
12. OTB’s standard booking conditions apply to bookings, please refer to https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/terms_of_business and the other terms and conditions displayed as part of the booking journey.
14. These terms and conditions (and any issues or disputes arising) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. OTB reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion if it becomes necessary to do so due to factors outside its control. If it does so, it will stop advertising this promotion and place a notice on its website on https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/holidays/perks/free-airport-fast-track.