The Grand Newport is an official 4 star hotel, however we have given this hotel a 5 Sun rating due to its unique atmosphere, location and friendly service. The Grand Newport Hotel is situated in Asarlik area on a hill facing two of the most beautiful bays of Bodrum, Bitez and Gumbet bay.
How far is the nearest beach?
The Beach is just 10 min away from the accommodation.
Distance from Airport
The airport is 33km from the complex.
There are 118 elegantly furnished room, all equipped with shower/ WC, Sat TV, air conditioning, mini fridge, hair dryer, direct dial phone, safety box (additional charges apply) terrace or balcony and most with sea views.
Food & Drink
You will enjoy the real privilege of the Aegean with Grand Newport's special tastes deriving from the meticulously chosen food of the region. The delicious dishes will be imprinted in your memory as well as the spectacular view. You will relish in the sunset with long chats at the dinner table and you can greet the sunrise with a gorgeous breakfast.
• Pool Bar with its impressive ambiance combining the summer cocktail parties with music.
• Vogue Bar with its cosy and pleasant atmosphere.
• Snack Bar for snacks and appetizers.
Sports & Entertainment
Enjoy a good book whilst relaxing by the swimming pool area with it's excellent panoramic views of Gumbet bay.
• Business Center
• Concierge services (boat trip-city tour-guiding services etc)
• Room service (by fee)
• Wireless internet (free of charge) in the lobby
• Dry cleaning and ironing services
• Sauna, fitness centre, turkish bath, swimming pool, children’s swimming pool, water sports
• Private safes at reception
• 24 hour currency Exchange service
• 24 hour security
• Car rental, parking area and valet parking service
• Doctor and babysitter (upon request- for a fee)
• Bodrum Centre: 5 km
• Gumbet town: 3 km
• Bitez Beach: 600 m
• 14:30 - 15:30 Snack bar
• 16:00 - 17:00 Coffee & Cake & Cookies
Gumbet has an enviable climate with summer temperatures soaring up to over 30° Celsius. There's very little rain for most of the year except on occasional winter day. A warm breeze from the Aegean keep you fresh despite the heat. Even in the middle of winter temperatures in Gumbet average a mild 10 to 15° Celsius. Get the sunscreen ready!
As UK, Courses or boosters usually advised: hepatitis A; typhoid; diphtheria; tetanus. Vaccines sometimes advised: tuberculosis; hepatitis B; rabies.
Turkey operates on 220 volts, 50 Hz, with round-prong European-style plugs that fit into recessed wall sockets /points.
UK visitors do need a visa to enter Turkey prior to arrival. You can apply for an e-Visa online up to 3 months in advance of your travel date.