For the latest guidance and travel updates, see our COVID-19 travel info page.
You might have done Greece, but we guarantee you haven’t done Greece like this. With 30 years of tourism experience, Stella Hotels are where it’s at. Whether you’re looking for a romantic trip for two or whisking the kids away on a family holiday, your Greek getaway is about to reach a whole new level. We're talking poolside cocktails under the palm trees, tasty Cretan food overlooking the sea and relaxing spa facilities for the ultimate pamper.
Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa - Adults Only
Adult-only bliss. Honestly, this hotel will 100% blow you away. Not only is it truly relaxing to have a kid-free holiday (we’re just being honest!), but Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa takes adult-only holidays to another level. Think VIP treatment, the most incredible food and immaculate vibes. Here’s what to expect:
- It may be in Crete, but it feels like the Maldives - the wooden pathways over pools, the over-water bungalows, the pure relaxation wherever you are - it’s lush.
- All-inclusive EVERYTHING - if you go all inclusive (and trust us, you’ll want to), this includes everything. Six restaurants, room service, cocktails, the minibar – you name it, it’s included.
- Speaking of the food… - honestly, you’ll definitely have one of your favourite meals of all time when dining at Stella Island. To say the chefs know what they’re doing would be an understatement!
- The fun stuff - there’s entertainment seven nights a week, so if you feel like going out-out on a Monday night, head to Paraiso for some fun. If you’re a big kid (like we are), then Stella Waterland is just around the corner!
- It’s SO stunning - whether you’re on Instagram or don’t even have social media, this place is beautiful inside and out… and that’s before you see the sun setting over the pools. Wow.
Stella Palace Aqua Park Resort
Five-star luxury? Check. Kids are invited too? Check! Stella Palace Aqua Park Resort is a 10/10 pick for both couples and families. You’ll find style and class in the rooms, bars, restaurants and facilities, yet there’s tons of fun to be had for all ages across the resort! From swimming pools and sports to a serene spa – here’s the low-down on Stella Palace:
Stella Village Seaside Hotel
If you want all the perks of a fabulous hotel, but with the feel of a real Cretan village… you’ve found it. Stella Village Seaside Hotel is a four-star, family-friendly hotel that’s filled with FUN! Enjoy the comfort of your room surrounded by stunning gardens, or head to the pool area for activities, entertainment and games. Sounds cool, right? Here’s what you’ll find there:
Too cool for the pool? We got you. From summer 2022, get ready for Stella Waterland - the brand spanking new (not to mention HUGE) waterpark at the heart of the Stella Hotels complex. We took the liberty to try a few of the slides out for size, and all we can say is...you're not even ready. Located just steps away from all three of the Stella hotels with slides for tots, teens and - of course - adults, there's something for everyone. Look forward to:
- Aqua tubes (wow)
- Tunnel slides (double wow)
- A transparent slide - so you can admire the view along the way, obviously
- A dual-tube slide - so you can pick your own route at the end!
- A 16-metre high tower - not for the faint-hearted!
- A free-fall slide - yes, it's as exciting as it sounds
- A poolside bar - somewhere to enjoy drinks, light bites and ice cream - because let's face it, all that slipping and sliding is thirsty work!
*deposits from £30pp apply when a holiday is purchased 45 days before departure.
Reasons to book with On the Beach…
Book with confidence
Our flight-inclusive package holidays are financially protected with ATOL
Over 1.5 million
happy customers book with us every year
Pay in instalments
& spread the holiday cost up to four weeks before you fly
24/7 in-resort support
from our UK call centre