If, like us, you love going on holiday, you’ll know it can be easy to run over budget on extras like food, drink and entertainment – once you’ve paid for flights and accommodation.
The good news is that you’re not alone. One in three package holidays is now all-inclusive – where the price you pay includes everything you’ll need – and demand is at an all-time high.
That’s why we’re now offering even more stress-free, all-inclusive holidays on our website, so you can choose from the same popular locations but don’t have to worry about your spending money.
To help you decide if an all-inclusive holiday is right for you, we’ve compiled our Top 10 of the biggest benefits:
– Free food – Eat for free at a selection of hotel restaurants, buffets and poolside bars
– Free drinks – Cocktails for grown-ups and soft drinks for the kids can soon add up!
– Free entertainment – Head to the bar or disco, or keep the kids busy at the playground
– Free ice creams – Cool off with an ice cream by the pool
– Kids go free – You can still take advantage of our free kids places
– Great value – Get the same great value flights and accommodation
– Relaxing – No need to worry about paying for food or finding things to do
– Easy budgeting – Know exactly what you’re getting for your money
– Fabulous destinations – Visit the same great range of popular holiday locations
– Family friendly – Find something for everyone, from games rooms to discos and sports facilities
With an increasing number of purpose-built resorts all over the world, you don’t even need to leave the resort to have a fantastic family or group all-inclusive holiday.
Like the sound of an all-inclusive? Take a look at the latest budget and luxury deals, from Majorca to the Costa Brava, on our all-inclusive holidays page.