#LoungeOn Competition T&Cs
1. The Promoter is On The Beach Limited (company number 03162982)
2. Competition offers entrants the chance to win one of two top prizes available. Further details of the prizes are given below under the heading “Prizes”.
3. The Competition shall commence at 9:00am Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on Monday 13th February 2017 and shall end at 12:00pm GMT on Friday 10th March 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
Rules of Entry:
4. The Competition is free to enter and there is no purchase necessary.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must take a picture of themselves relaxing on holiday and post this picture online via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the Promoter’s campaign hashtag (“#LoungeOn”). Only entries using the “#LoungeOn” hashtag will be considered as official entries.
6. Entries posted on Twitter must also include @OntheBeachUK to be considered as official entries.
7. Entries posted on Instagram must also include @onthebeachholidays to be considered as official entries.
8. All entries must be made during the Competition Period. No further entries will be considered outside of this time.
9. By entering the Competition, entrants consent to being added into the Promoter’s marketing database and agree that the Promoter may contact them with relevant news and offers or other marketing purposes. Entrants may opt out at any time.
10. Entrants also give permission for entries (image or video based) to be reposted on the Promoter’s owned social channels and used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
11. Entries which do not comply with these Rules of Entry will be void.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not successfully completed for whatever reason.
13. Any entry that is made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or through the use of automated devices will be void.
14. Incomplete or fraudulent entries will not be valid and will be void.
15. Postal entries will not be accepted.
16. The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or over.
17. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland – excluding Ireland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only.
18. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents and any third party professionally connected with the administration of the Promotion may not participate.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry, or refuse to award any prize to anyone that is believed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Two winners (the “Top Winners”) will be selected by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, each winner to receive one of the Top Prizes (as described below).
21. The Promoter will select the Top Winners by choosing its top two favourite entries. This could be: funniest Lounger, most relaxed Lounger, most original way to Lounge On, or anything else the Promoter deems appropriate.
22. The Top Winners will be announced by the Promoter on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by 12:00pm on Friday 14th April 2017.
23. Each Top Winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by 12:00pm on Friday 14th April 2017.
24. The Promoter may also choose, at its sole and absolute discretion, to award additional Spot Prizes at any time during the Competition Period. The Spot Prizes will consist of prizes to be decided wholly by the Promoter on a case by case basis.
25. Winners of Spot Prizes (if any) are to be selected at the absolute discretion of the Promoter and will be notified by direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at any time during the Competition Period.
26. If any Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and re-allocate the prize at their discretion.
27. All Winners consent to their name and town being posted across the Promoter’s owned social and online channels, and email communication. Any personal data relating to the Winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
28. There will be two top prizes (together the “Top Prizes”) awarded by the Promoter as follows:
(a) The runner up prize consists of £250 towards a Flight plus Hotel booking made with the Promoter (the “Runner Up Prize”).
(b) The winning prize consists of £500 towards a Flight plus Hotel booking made with the Promoter (the “Winning Prize”).
29. The Top Prizes are for redemption against Flight plus Hotel bookings as displayed on the Promoter’s website (www.onthebeach.co.uk), with the Promoter acting as booking agent. The Top Prizes cannot be redeemed against flight only or hotel only bookings.
30. In redeeming the Top Prizes, each Top Winner (and any members of their travelling party) accept that the Promoter acts as booking agent only and that the Top Prizes are not for redemption against a ‘Package Holiday’ for the purposes of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. The Top Winners accept that they are afforded no rights under these regulations.
31. The Top Prizes may be redeemed against any destination available as a Flight plus Hotel booking on the Promoter’s website.
32. The Top Prizes must be redeemed by booking a Flight plus Holiday before 1 November 2017, for travel before 1 December 2018.
33. The Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize have a maximum value of £500 and £250 respectively. Any cost above these amounts is the responsibility of the respective Top Winner and must be paid at the time of booking.
34. The Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize cannot be combined. Each of the Top Prizes must be redeemed against separate Flight plus Hotel bookings with the Promoter.
35. The Top Prizes do not include travel insurance, or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the Top Prize description. All such costs and expenses will be the responsibility of the Top Winners and members of their travelling party. The Top Winners and their travelling party are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid passport and any necessary visa to travel, hold the adequate travel insurance, and comply with any other Terms and Conditions applicable to the Top Prizes.
36. The Top Prizes may only be redeemed through bookings made with the Promoter by telephone. Top Winners must notify the Promoter at the time of booking that they wish to redeem their prize. The appropriate prize value will be deducted from the overall Flight plus Hotel booking cost and the remaining amount must be paid by the respective Top Winner.
37. The Top Prizes cannot be redeemed online.
38. All bookings made to redeem the Top Prizes are also subject to the Promoter’s separate Terms of Business, and the Terms and Conditions of the suppliers of the flights and accommodation. Copies of these terms can be found on the Promoter’s website.
39. Any fees or costs associated with or incidental to the acceptance or use of any prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the respective Winners.
40. All prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
41. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and have no cash value. No cash equivalent will be given.
42. By entering the Competition, all entrants are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
43. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
44. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition, in whole or in part, at any time where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrant or any third party. For the avoidance of doubt, this may include the cancellation of any unredeemed prizes.
45. In the event that the Promoter enforces its rights in the above clause, entrants will be notified through the social media site the entrant used to enter the competition (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), by direct message. The Promoter will endeavour to give entrants 30 days notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as is deemed reasonable by the Promoter.
46. By entering this Competition, entrants consent to their personal data being passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of any prize.
47. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
48. These Terms and Conditions relate and are applicable to this Competition only.
49. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
50. The Terms and Conditions of the Competition will be governed by the law of England and Wales, and all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Limitations of liability:
51. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting a prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
52. In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to a maximum value of £750 only, this being the aggregate value of the Top Prizes.
53. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs incurred by any winners in the redemption of any of the prizes.
54. Neither the Promoter , its employees nor its agents assume any responsibility or liability for the following:
(a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made.
(b) Any system failures on any of the websites being utilised to run the Competition.
(c) Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants of such failure.
(d) Any other matter outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents the Promoter from performing its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Such matters include but are not limited to the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, fire or flood, riot, legal restrictions or an act of God.