Jais Sledder promotion T&Cs
• This ticket is valid from 01st of April 2022 and ends on the 30th of September 2022.
• The ticket is only applicable to On the Beach customers with room reservations for a minimum of four consecutive nights during the promotion period in Ras Al Khaimah.
• This ticket cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred and no alternative will be offered in lieu.
• This ticket is valid for Adult + Child Single Ride. Additional tickets can be purchased at the ticket counter upon redeeming your voucher.
• This ticket has an expiration date of 30th of September 2022 and cannot be used after that date.
• In case of cancelation of the Eligible Room Booking, this ticket will be null or void.
• The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the operator.
• By receiving this ticket, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
• Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the ticket offered.
• Guests must be minimum of 3 years old
• Guests less than 135 cm in height must ride as a passenger and must be accompanied by an adult (driver) who is at least 135 cm tall.
• The combined weight of driver and passenger cannot exceed 150 kgs, and riders must be able to wear the seatbelt correctly.
• Guests under the influence of any form of drug or alcohol are not permitted to participate in this activity.
• This activity is restricted for those who are
(a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant or with the following medical conditions:
(b) a heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents the guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.
• Drivers or passengers are not permitted to touch the track.
• Drivers are not permitted to stop the sled on the track unless in the case of an emergency.
• Drivers are required to maintain a minimum distance of 25 meters from the sled ahead.
• No backpacks or bags, animals, umbrellas, bulky, pointed, or loose objects are allowed on the ride. No food or gum is allowed on the ride.
• Before beginning the ride, all loose clothing and hair below shoulder length must be secured.
• For the entire duration of the ride, participants must have seat belts on, remain seated and keep their arms and legs inside the sled.
• Jais Adventure Park retains the right to change/close rides at any time due to weather, wildlife, capacity or force majeure.
• All participants are required to sign a waiver. A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
• All further terms and conditions that apply to this ticket can be found on the website. https://visitjebeljais.com/adrenaline/jais-sledder/
Weekdays (Tue to Thu):
The ticket counter closes at 5 pm and the last ride ends at 5:30 pm
Weekends (Fri – Sun):
The ticket counter closes at 4:30 pm and the last ride ends at 5 pm.
From 2 May till 31 August the operating hours are 11 am till 7 pm.
Operations are subject to change without prior notice. During the holy month of Ramadan, Sledder is operated for limited hours. Rides are available from 12 PM to 6 PM, Tuesday to Sunday, from 2nd April to 2nd May, 2022.