Great Big Holiday Splashdown Comp T&Cs
- Four winners will be picked by On the Beach based on their favourite entries, this could be; funniest splashdown, cutest splashdown, biggest splashdown, bloopers or anything else we deem worthy of a Splashdown Award.
- Only entrants posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using our campaign hashtag (#OTBSplashdown) and including our @handle, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “OTBSplashdown” will be counted as official entries.
- Only entries received between 12 noon, Thursday, 9th June, 2016 and 12 noon, Wednesday 31st August, 2016 will be counted as official entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced by Monday 5th September, 2016.
- Any entry that is made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or through the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or corrupt, incomplete or fraudulent entries. Entries which otherwise do not comply with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, On the Beach reserves the right to re-allocate the prize. The winner’s name and town may be posted across On the Beach’s owned social and online channels, and email communication.
- The prize consists of a £250 On the Beach holiday voucher, for redemption on purchases made on the On the Beach website (flights, hotel and transfers). For redemption against holiday bookings only (flight plus hotel), excludes flight only and hotel only.
- Holiday must be booked before April 31st, 2017 for travel before 30th September 2017.
- Offer is non transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- The competition is open to people aged eighteen (18) years or over who are residents of Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland – excluding Ireland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only.
- Employees of On the Beach and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion may not participate. On the Beach reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- On the Beach reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part at any time including, for the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation of any unredeemed points. In this event, you will be notified through your preferred method of communication; either the social media site, email address or mobile number you have supplied. We will endeavour to give you 30 days notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where reasonably required. We will endeavour to give you 30 days notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- The Terms and Conditions are for this Promotion only.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, and has no association or jurisdiction over the competition.
- By entering this competition you give permission for your entry (image or video based) to be reposted on On the Beach’s owned social channels and used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
Limitations of liability
- Neither the Promoter, its employees nor its agents assume any responsibility or liability for the following:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry.
- Any system failures on any of the websites being utilised to run the promotion.
- Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Any other matter outside of our reasonable control.
- Injury or fatality caused during the competition.