Beachin’ Buddies official rules
- Winners will be picked by On the Beach from those who have successfully uploaded their video entry along with a title and description or emailed their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be chosen based on creativity, entertainment value and presenting skills.
- Only entries received between 27/12/2014 and 26/01/2015 will be counted as official entries.
- The winner will be notified by email/telephone and announced by 02/02/2015.
- The winner, along with their immediate family, will become our ‘Beachin Buddies’ and will be sent to Lanzarote in February Half-Term.
- There, they will attend the activities booked by On the Beach and film a destination guide to be used across the On the Beach owned social channels and blog. A brief for this content will be provided by On the Beach.
- On their return, the winners will take part in a Q&A detailing their experiences which will be published on the On the Beach blog. This will be shared across On the Beach social channels.
- The holiday is non-transferable and must be taken in the school holiday assigned by On the Beach.
- The prize does NOT include UK airport transfers, travel insurance or spending money.
- An alternative hotel will be offered if the named hotel is not available.
- Once booked, changes to the holiday are not allowed
- On the Beach reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part at any time including, for the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation of any unredeemed points. In this event, you will be notified through your preferred method of communication; either the email address or mobile number you have supplied. We will endeavour to give you 30 days notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- Any entry that is made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or through the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or corrupt, incomplete or fraudulent entries. Entries which otherwise do not comply with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of notification, On the Beach reserves the right to re-allocate the prize. The winner’s name and town may be posted across On the Beach owned social and online channels, and email communication.
- Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where reasonably required. We will endeavour to give you 30 days notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- The Terms and Conditions are for this Promotion only.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Survey Gizmo, and has no association or jurisdiction over the competition.
- By entering this competition you will be added into our marketing database. You may opt out at any time.
Limitations of liability:
- Neither the Promoter, its employees nor its agents assume any responsibility or liability for the following:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry.
- Any system failures on any of the websites being utilised to run the promotion.
- Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Any other matter outside of our reasonable control.
- The competition is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland – excluding Ireland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only who are entering on behalf of a child/children aged 17 and under. Employees of On the Beach and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion may not participate. On the Beach reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase necessary.