Founded in 1995, On the Beach is one of the UK's leading online travel agencies carrying over 750,000 passengers every year (as members of ABTA K0813). We do not sell package holidays, we allow you to choose any flight or hotel singly or together to suit your requirements. We offer value for money flights and hotels to the world's most popular beach holiday destinations, providing consumers with a huge selection of travel products, from 50 million available flight seats and more than 30,000 hotels around the world, insurance and in-resort transfer partners.
On the Beach Ltd (trading as On the Beach) registered address is at Park Square, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Stockport, SK3 0XN. Company No: 03162982 and VAT no: 918060141.
We'll find you the perfect beach holiday
For over 10 years, On the Beach has been organising value for money summer holidays, whether it's a late holiday deal or your main summer holiday, we've all year-round discounts for singles, couples and families. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, a luxury 5 star holiday, or you just want to relax and soak up the sun, we've got access to the very best flight and hotel deals throughout the world.
Please refer to our Press Page.
If you'd like to be an affiliate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also gather together flights and hotels from the likes of the following high street travel agencies; First Choice, Thomson (sometimes people type this as Thompson!), Thomas Cook, Cosmos and many more.
We are a member of ABTA (ABTA K0813) which means that you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct. Many of the travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. Please ask us about the protection that applies to your booking.
As a travel agency, most holidays and cheap flights booked with On the Beach will be subject to the standard ABTA / ATOL regulated booking conditions of the tour operator and / or hotel providers. Please consult our standard holiday terms and conditions.
Jobs at On the Beach
We are always on the look out for exceptional people in all roles. If you would like to be considered for employment with On the Beach please email email@example.com.
Use and Collection of Information
- When you submit a holiday query to us by email, we will ask you to provide us with some personal information, such as your name, email address, street address, phone number and the names and ages of those travelling with you. We may collect additional information about you from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of our Website.
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, transport, insurance, we may provide your information to our service providers (who could be located outside the UK/EEA). We may also disclose your information to companies who process your order on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information, products or services that you have requested when accessing our Website. We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services, customer care, improving our service to you, assessing customer purchasing preferences, credit checking and debt collection. We may need to disclose your information to public authorities for immigration, customs, security or anti-terrorism purposes, if requested by them or required by law.
- We may contact you by post or, if you have given us the appropriate details, by telephone, SMS text message or by e-mail in respect of your order and, if you have opted-in, in respect of any special offers we may have available. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or we are sold to, or merged with another business entity or our assets are purchased by another company, your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners and used for the same purposes for which we use them. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information that you provide to us without your consent.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto our Website. We may also disclose information to protect us in respect of legal or contractual obligations.
Storage of Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, no information transferred over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits. We reserve the right to retain certain of your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us via our Website as we may need to access historical information for business reporting purposes.
- If your personal information changes or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly stating the changes that you require.
Types of cookie we use
- Like most large websites, On the Beach uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Neither session cookies nor persistent cookies collect any personally identifiable information.
- We use session cookies, which last only for the duration of your visit (your 'session') and are deleted when you close your browser. These simply enable us to identify that the same person is moving from page to page.
- We also use certain cookies that are persistent. These remain on your computer after you have visited our site, meaning the site can remember your settings when you revisit us. Persistent cookies help our website remember your settings when you revisit us for example we remember some of you searches you perform on our website. We then set a persistent cookie so we don’t have to ask you the question again next time you visit. Persistent cookies last for a pre-defined period unless they are deleted. Some of our cookies are applied by our advertising partners Unanimis to help manage our online advertising. These cookies enable us to learn which advertisements bring customers to our website and help us manage our advertising spend by only using adverts and websites that prove to be effective. The cookie will be placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with Unanimis. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address (see also Third Party cookies). Similarly, we also use Google Analytics to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time such as tracking which pages users visit.
Third party cookies
As well as using cookies from our advertising partners, from time to time we may also embed external content from other third party websites within our website. These include sites such as Facebook and Twitter, whose cookie usage policy you can view on their own websites. The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
Cookie Name Purpose Google Analytics _utm These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. The cookie contains no personally identifiable information, but it does use your IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track page visits within the site. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google ImpactTag 3rd party temporary cookie is called redirecting2.net This cookie helps us to identify which advert or adverts you clicked on prior to arriving at our website, allowing us to evaluate the performance of each advert. It contains no personal information about you. The only information stored in the cookie is a set of unique identifiers which we store alongside other information sent from your web browser such as your web browser type. This allows us to identify the best performing adverts and helps us to improve our users’ browsing experience. The cookie will expire after 30 days.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- On the Beach Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this site. Consequently we advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites.
- As well as using cookies from our advertising partners, from time to time we may also embed external content from other third party websites within our website. These include sites such as Facebook and Twitter, whose cookie usage policy you can view on their own websites. The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
- Contact All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at email@example.com.